Every business needs a savings plan.The best savings account offers a high yield plus flexibility and accessibility.
Open a small business savings account by coming into one of our branches in Bergen or Hudson counties. Because business can be unpredictable, every business needs a level of liquidity to help manage the unexpected expenses along with the exciting growth opportunities. A business savings account from Freedom bank ensures that you are prepared for that need—planned or unplanned. When one account combines flexibility, accessibility, security and a high yield, you’ve found one of the best business savings accounts in New Jersey.
Business Savings Account
- Interest-bearing account
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Access your funds at any Freedom Bank ATM or Allpoint Surcharge Free ATM location free of charge
- Easy-to-read monthly statement
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion we may change the interest rate on your account at any time
- Account subject to Regulation D limitations**
- Fees can reduce earnings
Freedom Bank Business Savings Account Current APY0.15% APY*
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of 06/09/2021. Minimum balance to obtain APY is $0.01. Interest is compounded daily and paid monthly. This is a variable rate account. The annual percentage yield and rate may change after the account is opened. Transfers by way of check, draft, debit card or similar order made payable to a third party is limited to six (6) transfers per month or statement cycle. Excessive withdrawal fee: $10.00 per transaction. Fees may reduce earnings. **Effective April 24, 2020 the Federal Reserve Board announced an interim final rule to amend Regulation D to delete the six per month limit on convenient transfers. Click here for full details.