We have been serving the Bergen and Hudson County areas since 2008 and we are dedicated to the people we serve. We want to help you, your family, and your communities thrive.
Personal Savings Accounts
Whether you are saving for a vacation, education, or just a rainy day, Freedom has the product to help you reach your dreams. Learn More
Personal Checking Accounts
At the heart of a strong banking relationship is the checking account. Let us help you find one that suits your needs. Learn More
Order or reorder checks online securely and easily. Reorder Checks
Personal Certificate of Deposit Accounts
These investment products offer several benefits:
- Guaranteed profit – Certificate of Deposit Accounts are safe investments insured by the FDIC. You’ll know the rate and term for the certificate, meaning you’ll know exactly how much money you’ll make off of your investment
- Options – We offer flexible terms ranging from 3 to 60 months
- Reasonable deposits – We offer minimum deposits as low as $500
- Higher return on investment – While it’s good to have a savings account, if you have extra savings, a share certificate will return much higher dividends
Personal Retirement Accounts
Freedom Bank offers no-risk IRA products providing stable returns to help you plan to enhance your retirement. Features include:
- Contribute up to a certain limit each year or 100% of earned income, whichever is less; contributions may be tax deductible
- Customers age 50 and over are eligible for an additional catch-up contribution
- Traditional IRA earnings grow tax deferred, but are taxable as income upon withdrawal; contributions may be tax deductible
- Roth IRA earnings grow tax exempt. When withdrawn, you won't be charged income tax on the earnings if you meet the requirements of a qualified distribution.
Check with your tax advisor to see if you're eligible for a tax deduction.
Everybody wants or needs things - a new home, a vacation away from home, a new car, and so forth - but not everybody has the means on hand to fulfill their dreams. Learn More
Access your Freedom Bank account online. Log In